create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Tuesday 26 May 2009

The night before...

Ok it's the night before the Mayan Apocolypse show, Spock reckons he is ready but I know he isn't, I also know that he doesn't read the blog either so I can say what I want about him. I am just adding the final touches to my show notes, haven't spoken to Damien and there is a chance Neil will be on the show again. As usual everything is possible so just watch out!

If you haven't checked it out yet, have a look at our shop, it's listed at the bottom of the blog.

Have just checked out some answers on Yahoo answers prior to the show most of them are amusing...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070615102159AARMKjT

No comments:

Post a Comment